Wednesday 4 October 2017

Happy Diwali Greetings 2017

With the advent of Ganesh Chaturthi, festive bells start to ring. With Diwali coming around the corner, people get excited about the upcoming festivities. I being the youngest in my family is excited about diwali greetings 2017 the most. Get the Diwali Greetings in Marathi and Green Diwali Greetings Card Ideas.


Happy Diwali Greetings 2017


How all my relatives pay visit to our place to exchange Diwali greetings and offerings with us, how we get all dressed up in antique ethnic attire to turn back to their places with equally precious gifts and pious Deepawali greetings. Get Animated Diwali Greetings and share Diwali Greetings in Hindi.




What attracts us as children the most is the wide variety of sweets offered to us or the ones which are prepared by our nannies and daddies. The immense level of satisfaction when our grandparents cocker us by giving homemade ladoos and gujhiyas drenched in ghee, when my elder cousin prepares special dark chocolates and gifts me a huge packing of it as a Diwali greeting, when my dad gives me an extra large offering of pocket money in form of ‘shagun’ is nothing compared to any salaried package my company provides and the Diwali Greeting Cards. Make this diwali special by Diwali Greetings in English.



These small tokens of love simply make the festival even brighter and more colorful. All I do is sit back and think of how to cheer them up with my share of Diwali greetings and gifts. But what I actually come up with is some new and totally weird idea every time and in a try to implement it, I mess up a big time.

Happy Diwali Greetings

Then the only savior is my parents’ old and all time sensible idea of giving shagun or passing on the received presents to the next set of relatives. It might be little boring but it’s the safest and least tiring of all the ideas I have for Handmade Diwali greetings cards.
The festivities are not only about the wishes and presents but it is also about the get-togethers which are the rarest moments we as cousins are able to afford in our busy routines. Re-Union is the best time which is memorable till the next coming Diwali.




The gossip sessions about the cousins missing, the show-off of new traditional attire which we hardly wear the next time, the extra intake of sugar we had promised ourselves not to take more than a bite of, the continuous sarcasm filled insults we hurl upon each other, the running from judgy little eyes of our grandma’s as to when will their daughters lighten up their in-laws homes are the actual reasons why I am super excited about Diwali.





More than the Diwali greetings messages, it is the love and sense of belongingness I experience during the festivities. All these together make up the best time of any year.



I hope you love these really amazing Happy Diwali Greetings Images. You must visit DiwaliGreetings.org for more Cards and Wishes.
Location: India

1 comment:

  1. • Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article! Thanks for your post!* gta 5 cheats

    ReplyDelete