Monday 11 September 2017

Diwali Sweets and Gifts during Deepawali Greetings

My mouth waters just when I hear the name of sweets. Having a sweet tooth, I am a fan of almost all types of sweets.



I would never need any occasion to especially buy sweets and I can eat it at anytime of the day. Get the Animated Diwali Greetings and Diwali Greetings Cards Idea.

Laddoo - Diwali Sweets and Gifts 

Sweet Dishes for Diwali

But when we talk about Diwali, sweets are even more special because Diwali sweets are even sweeter and delicious than the usual ones, owing to the extra amount of ghee my grandma puts in the sweets she prepares. She is famous amongst all my extended family because of the mouth-watering sweets and everyone is equally excited for her to pay visit at their place in order to taste the home made delicacies.
Distribute Diwali Greetings Messages


Gulab Jamun - Diwali Sweets and Gifts 


The Diwali sweets are even more tempting as my grandma starts preparing it a month before Diwali. She will engage all the members in our house in some or the other tasks: someone has to get all the raw material, my uncle has to get pure honey from his farms, the other ladies in house are responsible for preparing desi ghee at home. And the kids like me have the least difficult responsibility of tasting it initially and then eating them all. Get the Hand Made Diwali Greeting Cards


Jalebi - Diwali Sweets and Gifts 


The Diwali delicacies may include different sweets in different parts of India but the main ingredients have always been the extra dose of love and affection from the one who prepares to the one who eats. It could be the case of a grandma to her grandchildren, a mother to her kids or a chef to his guests. Everyone adds a pinch of their speciality along with the talent in their hands and the dish comes out to be a delicious one. Get the Diwali Greetings in English 



Kaju Katli - Diwali Sweets and Gifts 

Not only this festive season brings immense joy with it but also brings huge amount of fats and calories in form of sweets prepared on Diwali. I usually put on weight during the festivities, owing to the fact of being a fan of all sweets made at our place, including the ones that guests bring up with them. Last Diwali had one amazing memory; I had lost approx. 7-8 kgs in the span of  Jul-Sept and had put on atleast 5 kgs during Diwali holidays. All thanks to the craving I had for Diwali sweets. Get the Deepawali or Diwali Greetings for 2017


Gujia - Diwali Sweets and Gifts 

Everyone is tempted to the sweets but few are ones who have no sweet tooth, the ones like my sister. I envy such people a lot as they can never put on weight. But who cares. Diwali sweets ar worth the wait and weight too.. Get the Diwali Greetings in Marathi and Greet this Deepawali By Trendy Diwali Greeting Cards
Location: India

4 comments: